The deadline to submit film details is this Friday, July 20, 2012. Users of Withoutabox have the deadline extended by a week, until Friday, July 27, 2012. Filmmakers who have applied in writing by those dates have until August 3, 2012, to have a screener of the film in to Toronto After Dark, and that can be done either with a physical copy or online using any video uploading service. Toronto After Dark is looking for any feature length or short film that are horror, supernatural, sci-fi, fantasy, animation, crime, action, thriller, suspense, cult, bizarre, experimental or documentaries and music videos from those genres.
There are only a couple more days to ensure a spot in this wonderful festival held every year at Bloor Hot Docs Cinema. So what are you waiting for? Get your film in now, and we’ll see you this fall!
More from Toronto Film Scene
- Movies with staying power: a look at what makes a classic porn
- Thoughts from a radical feminist: Oliver Stone and the Woman-Haters Club
- Magenta sky: an interview with Ingrid Veninger
Jordan Moffatt is a person living in Toronto. He is an improviser, actor, writer and graduate of the University of Ottawa. His favourite Indiana Jones film is Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. He was the third string point guard of his high school basketball team.
Latest posts by Jordan Moffatt (see all)
- Detropia begins its run at the Bloor October 5, 2012 – October 4, 2012
- CINSSU’s Free Friday Films presents The 400 Blows October 5, 2012 – October 2, 2012
- Doc Soup returns Wednesday, October 3, 2012 with THE SOURCE – October 1, 2012