Last week saw the release of Gimme the Loot, the SXSW Grand Jury Prize winner by Adam Leon, which sees two graffiti artists seek revenge after their replica of the…
Hey there aspiring filmmakers of Toronto, here’s an opportunity you aren’t going to want to miss. The Toronto Super Pitch Bowl is giving you the opportunity to meet a Hollywood producer at TIFF and pitch your film idea. This could be your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go from indie to pro in a heartbeat.
To enter, visit the contest’s Facebook page and post your film’s elevator pitch: its logline. The three ideas with the most public “likes” will be asked for a more detailed pitch. The winner will then be selected from those three and will get some face time with a producer. All you have to do is craft the perfect logline, post it on the page and share it with your friends to come vote. How cool is that?
This contest is brought to you by The Eco Series, a globally aired TV show which aims to enlighten the financing methods and processes of the biggest films at Cannes, TIFF and Berlin. To find out more, visit the contest’s Facebook page.
More from Toronto Film Scene
- Porn and horror: exploring our relationship to sex and violence on the big screen
- This week at Toronto’s indie cinemas: July 23-29, 2012
- Enter to win tickets to see Undefeated at the Open Roof Festival July 26!
Latest posts by Trista DeVries (see all)
- From “sissy” to Brokeback Mountain: a brief history of queer cinema – May 13, 2013
- Review: Blackbird – May 10, 2013
- Review: I Declare War – May 10, 2013