It’s almost time once again for the yearly Rendezvous with Madness Film Festival, which, of course, means that it is already time for them to be accepting film submissions. The deadline is August 17, 2012, so get submitting!
The Rendezvous with Madness Film Festival aims to increase awareness and prompt dialogue on mental health issues. They screen Canadian and International films to spark dialogue and create awareness about all elements of mental health, from drug use to schizophrenia. With respect to that, submissions should ideally involve aspects mental health or addiction issues. The festival accepts films from any genre, both short and feature length. So whether you made a documentary or a romantic comedy, you’re still eligible to submit!
To submit a film into the Rendezvous with Madness Film Festival (by August 17, 2012), visit their submissions page. This unique film festival will take place again from November 9-17, 2012 at TIFF Bell Lightbox. More details and information can be found at their website.
More from Toronto Film Scene
- Losing the plot: pornography and storytelling
- When an R means a XXX: rating systems in Canada and America
- TFS Essential Canadian Cinema: Young People F*cking
Jordan Moffatt is a person living in Toronto. He is an improviser, actor, writer and graduate of the University of Ottawa. His favourite Indiana Jones film is Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. He was the third string point guard of his high school basketball team.
Latest posts by Jordan Moffatt (see all)
- Detropia begins its run at the Bloor October 5, 2012 – October 4, 2012
- CINSSU’s Free Friday Films presents The 400 Blows October 5, 2012 – October 2, 2012
- Doc Soup returns Wednesday, October 3, 2012 with THE SOURCE – October 1, 2012