Audrey Hepburn. James Dean. Cate Blanchett. Michael Fassbender.
Could the next film fashion icon be you?
Toronto Film Scene and TorontoVerve want to know!
How to enter:
- Login to Toronto Film Scene. Not a subscriber? No problem! Register right here.
- After registering or logging in, you will be redirected to the entry page.
- Complete the form and upload a pic of you at your most fashionable.
- Share your entry on social media and get your friends to vote for you!
What you could win:
- A gentleman’s vintage outfit and style consultation from Kingpin’s Hideaway (worth $500)
- A $100 gift card to ladies vintage boutique Cabaret Vintage and $400 towards a purchase at The Room @ The Bay and
- A photo-shoot with TorontoVerve photographer Nigel Hamid inspired by your favourite movie — starring you! (worth $800)
To enter, login to Toronto Film Scene. Not a subscriber?
No problem! Register right here.
(Already logged in? Great! Go here.)
About our Sponsors
TorontoVerve showcases the undeniable style and energy of Torontonians and celebrates the vibrance of the city. TorontoVerve features daily street style, insightful film reviews and engaging stories on special events.
Kingpin’s Hideway is a gentlemen’s outfitter specializing in designer uniques and vintage clothing and accessories. Dress like a grownup; it’s better.
Cabaret Vintage is a high fashion vintage boutique. They invite you to walk through their doors and prepare to be dazzled and delighted. Because Cabaret is where the magic happens. Where you create a style that is as unique as you are.
Killdeer Creative is a small team of web and graphic designers who share a passion for creating unique, creative and effective digital and print projects.